Tuesday 16 June 2015

The audio of Wonder

The Audio | Wonder

Why I chose it
I chose to include a soundtrack in the background of our animation that would set the scene and narrative moreover I wanted to tell the story of the animation through the music more than what will been seen on the screen by the viewer.
The soundtrack is a slow tempo music piece that tells a story very well for example there is a change of beat and tempo throughout for each scene that tells the narrative very well.
I chose to include this music because I feel that it best described the scenes that were happening and best outlaid the narrative for the whole piece moreover the movements of the music and the too and from the 

What Music I chose
We chose to find a royalty free piece of music through a popular royalty free composers website which was http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/.
I chose to use music from this website because it is already a trusted source for royalty free music moreover the majority of amateur short films and student projects use the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment