Tuesday 25 March 2014

Idea FeedBack


The feedback for the ideas I had given out were very helpful and motivating, some even gave me ideas. For example, for my second idea when it came to doing a retoscope animation of someone playing a guitar and colorful and amazing things are happening when he plays certain notes, the feebback I was given gave a small idea of developing the character, in which, what happens to him when he stops to playing. He could be inspired to do something after the sequence and wishes to achieve great things. 
 However, the idea everyone agreed on was 'Winter Butterflies', as the story tells of a traveller meeting a snowman looking for some warmth, the two travel through the forest and adventure towards a source of heat, the snowman finds what he was looking for and gradually melts in front of the weary traveller, he wish was granted and the traveller picks up the snowman's carrot nose and begins to eat it when walking away. The group thought this was a great idea as it aims to all audiences, and is heartfelt with an emotional bond between the two. I think, overall, this is the idea I'm going to go for for my animation final. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment